Accounting and auditing services is comprehensive process that provides assurance on credibility of the financial information. Our Audit services extend beyond the conventional/traditional financial reporting function. It is far beyond the mere evaluation of financial statements. It focuses on providing assurance on the financial information that stakeholders take into account for making sound business decisions. The current regulatory environment with increased number of independent directors and accountability of the management has turned the spotlight firmly on internal controls, risk management and regulatory compliance. The audit process is coordinated in the most efficient and effective way to ensure that the objectives of our clients and strengthening of comprehensive governance are met.
In addition, our assurance services include services in connection with global offerings; conversion of accounts to those complying with IFRS and specialised audit services including detailed investigations etc.
- Statutory Audits of listed and closely held companies under the Companies Act, 2013
- Statutory Central Audits and Branch Audits of Banks under the Banking Regulation Act,1949
- Statutory Audits of Insurance Companies under the Insurance Act,1938
- Statutory Audits of mutual funds under the Securities Exchange of India Mutual Funds Regulations
- Tax Audits under the Income Tax Act,1961
- Compliance Audits
Training programs on audit & accounting matters
- Conversion of financial statements in compliance with IFRS/Ind AS